Seafront Simulations Vessels UK South East for Microsoft Flight Simulator released plus updates

Orbx

61566f29e4146.jpg

Experience the UK's South East coast with over 18,000 vessels populating over 80 yacht clubs, ports, harbours and marinas together with coastal traffic. We have populated the coastline and inlets all the way from the Isle of Sheppey down to Keyhaven, just north of the western tip of the Isle of Wight.

Home the world-famous Solent sailing clubs and the large ports of Southampton and Portsmouth, the UK’s South East is teeming with nautical life. Ferries sail from dock to dock whilst leisure craft zip up and down the coast. You’ll also find HMS Victory resting in her historic dockyard and modern-day Navy Destroyers patrolling alongside RNLI lifeboats and Border Force vessels.

NOTE: Requires the free Vessels Core Library (now updated to 1.0.0)

Forum_D.jpg

Forum_B.jpg

Forum_C.jpg

Buy_Button.png

$20.99 AUD
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout where applicable.
US$15.16 | €13,11 | £11.27
USD, EUR, GBP estimates only

Also available in an update to Vessels: Enhanced AI. Version 1.3.0 now has improved wakes.

• Like 2

Very strange update to my opinion. I have both Global Shipping and Anhanced AI bought from Orbx Central. They both downloaded an update. Does this mean I have this South East Package now also? Or is the update for these packages not yet, let's say, "formally" released

Edited by dutchsim
  • Like 1

• Ed Correia changed the title to Seafront Simulations Vessels UK South East for Microsoft Flight Simulator released plus updates
17 minutes ago, dutchsim said:

Very strange update to my opinion. I have both Global Shipping and Anhanced AI bought from Orbx Central. They both downloaded an update. Does this mean I have this South East Package now also? Or is the update for these packages not yet, let's say, "formally" released

There was 2 product updates

1. Vessels Core Library 1.3.0 which is a library dependency that is used by Vessels Anguilla, St Martin and St Barts, Vessels Channel Islands and Vessels UK South East
  2. Vessels: Enhanced AI 1.3.0

Vessels UK South East is a new payware release.

• Orbx locked this topic