Installation de scènes Orbx sur un nouveau PC

Hello,

My PC (ALW 15R3) is OK for FSX, P3Dv5 and XP11 but not for MSFS (temperatures may be greater than 90 °C). I'm going to receive a new PC much more powerful and I guess there is no problem for installing on this new PC Orbx Central and MSFS sceneries I purchased for the old PC. In the mean time I will continue to use the old PC for others simulators. Thank you very much for a confirmation or not for this way of continuing to use OBRX products on this new PC.

Best regards

g rio

PS : main characteristics of the new PC are (i9 9900KF, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3070 8 GB). It should be OK for MSFS.

Hello,

indeed you will be able to do as you wish to.

I would suspect that a good cooling solution would have helped your present PC, which itself should be able to run MSFS

without a problem.

I use a liquid cooler, I have always suspected the logic of an air cooler which dumps hot air into the case.

A liquid cooler turns the hot air into hot water in a radiator and its fans then blow the hot air out of the case, drawing other

hot air, from the graphics card for example, with it.

Hello,

Thank you for your quick answer. FPS with MSFS on the present PC (laptop ALW) were not bad (25-30 with almost all cursors to high) but after 1/4 hours temperature was too high. The new PC is a desktop and with the water cooling (only for processor as such cooling for GPU is not yet completely available) I think such temperature problem will be out.

Best regards

• Thanks 1