missing kabq

shermank

Hi everyone,

The title says it all. When I search the airport list, there is no listing for KABQ.  I probably did something stupid, somewhere, sometime...and have not flown into or out of KABQ for a very long time. But, this morning, I wanted to do so...but, no listing...any  ideas on how to correct this are appreciated...BTW, I am not sure this is an Orbx issue, but you guys are the experts. 

Sherm

I don't know anything about the airport but I've seen cases like this where P3DV5 has been given a new ICAO code to an airport.  So maybe check the net for possible changes to the airport code?

Another option of course is to get the airport lat and long coords and type them into the start screen and see what P3DV5 has in the airport location, it should show whatever airport it has there in its on board map.

Hi John, 

I think this is sorted out, but I don’t know why. 
without KABQ, I installed a freeware set from flightsim.

I got kabq back, but with terrain walls, obviously a terrain layer issue. Trying a couple of things without success I deleted the freeware and rebooted p3d. Bingo…. KABQ showed up as default scenery, no walls or terrain problems. 
who knows what lurks in the heart of P3D? Maybe The Shadow knows even if I don’t.  but no matter… it all works ✌️
Sherm

• Like 1