Split: 2 issues

I just landed into a rainy Split Airport departing from Graz. Due to the bad weather could not see much of the surroundings. Hopefully next flight :)

After landing I found 2 issues:

1. Parkings are not defined as 'Gate': so ATC says 'taxi to general aviation parking' instead of 'taxi to gate XX'

2. The parking (7) did not have an option for 'ramp connection' (stairs). I know this option is available if you use a parking of type RAMP_GA_LARGE.

Hope you fixe this in a future update!

LDSP.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Er!k said:

I just landed into a rainy Split Airport departing from Graz. Due to the bad weather could not see much of the surroundings. Hopefully next flight :)

After landing I found 2 issues:

1. Parkings are not defined as 'Gate': so ATC says 'taxi to general aviation parking' instead of 'taxi to gate XX'

2. The parking (7) did not have an option for 'ramp connection' (stairs). I know this option is available if you use a parking of type RAMP_GA_LARGE.

Hope you fixe this in a future update!

LDSP.png

You made some interesting points regarding parking in general. There are some other threads here about parking and available - or let's say not available - ground services at other airports, e.g. LOWI, and no one of us could figure out so far what defines ATC commands and available services.

On 8/28/2021 at 1:19 PM, wolfko said:

You made some interesting points regarding parking in general. There are some other threads here about parking and available - or let's say not available - ground services at other airports, e.g. LOWI, and no one of us could figure out so far what defines ATC commands and available services.

I am also a betatester (not for Orbx) and this was found during extensive testing. Hope it will be fixed soon!

• Upvote 1