EGHI sunken building mobile stairs and floating trailer

I bought EGHI yesterday using Orbx Central and I can see no conflicting scenery in my simulator Community folder within MSFS.

I cannot see anything related to this issue and I am unsure if I am posting in the correct part of the forum.

I notice a sunken building and sunken mobile stair vehicles. There is a floating trailer too which is hovering above the ground.

See attached images.

Charles.

ORBX Sothampton sinking stairways.jpg

ORBX Sothampton flying trailer.jpg

I see the same as Nick. I use MSFS Addons Linker to just load the scenery / addons I'm using for that particular flight, I don't use any cache (I've had problems with scenery in the past when using it), and I don't have Photogrammetry enabled.

• Thanks 1

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your very quick reply.

I will try your tip later on and come back to you with the result. If I can identify a conflicting add-on I will let you know. For the moment,

I only have Orbx add-ons in my Community folder and symbolic links to MSFS Add-on Linker. This tool will make it easy for me to disable/identify a

potential conflict.

Yours aye.

Charles.

Essex UK

• 1 month later...

Hello Nick,

I believe the sunken object phenomena in your scenery is caused by the freeware add-on Gatwick EGKK scenery available from flightsim.to https://flightsim.to/file/2774/gatwick-airport-egkk If the EGKK scenery is not installed properly, (failing to delete original scenery and dropping the new version over the top of the old file) appears to be causing the sunken building and aircraft problem. Also static aircraft appear underwater!

The new sim update SU6 has introduced tile type lines in your scenery as well as deep linear troughs across some parts of the default scenery.

Here is an image of the strange tile/line effect at EGHI.

BRGDS

Yours aye.

Charles Forsyth.

Strange lines at Southampton.jpg

• Thanks 1