SamScene New York

Hello team

I just received an e-mail about New York City Times by Samscene. In the video is said there is an update for Shanghai and the new product, NEW YORK !!! I can hardly write...

At the end it says it is available through Orbx store but I just went to Central and there is nothing :(

Any news when this will be available?

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 1

Im also anxious too get hold of this addon. Think DW design also is working on a New York scenery, but I'll think i go for this one as I have DW design Seattle and chicago and the night lighting on them is awfully bright. Have the Sydney scenery from Orbx and it has much better night lightning and this one seems good too from the video. 

Hope we get it in store asap or im tempted too go to their store and buy it directly.. 

Hi

SamScene told me it will be in Central this week, so we can expect it to show up at any moment

I asked DD long ago to create it but he told me he was not convienced of doing it. I insisted and received no answer.

Seattle needs a rebuilt I think, I found it kind of low quality if you go there after having dlying in any Orbx city. It's a shame Orbx didn't port theirs

Chicago I do like a lot even at night :)

Cheers

Carlos