T.E. U.K. central

I have been hoping for about two years for an update for  T. E. U. K. Central which would 
add the missing bridges and road traffic in the north east area. but I have now given up looking
as it appears that this is not going to happen. too busy with MSFS I suppose.
Otherwise I am very content with the numerous Orbx products I have in P3d v5.2 and have no intention 
of adding MSFS unless I find some more ££££'s to update to a new Computer.   

9 hours ago, ROLSTON said:

Otherwise I am very content with the numerous Orbx products I have in P3d v5.2 and have no intention 
of adding MSFS unless I find some more ££££'s to update to a new Computer.   

If your current computer can run P3D adequately then it will almost certainly run MSFS better. My midrange system runs P3DV5 quite smoothly but is as smooth as butter in MSFS, and I have the advantages that the auto creation of scenery has brought: very few missing objects such as bridges. Admittedly often the objects are default models but flight simming has always required a certain level of user imagination to be fully enjoyed. 

Hallo John, I am a three screen flyer and P3d copes with this with my computer I sometimes have to pause a bit
If using complex aircraft in dense scenery, but using three screens has increased my enjoyment enormously as it
gives a more 'in the cockpit feel'   I do not wish to venture with MSFS as I think three screens may not cope with
this well, given my present system (6 years old now) and also MSFS is still evolving. Also my £££'s are rather low
and other more important household things take priority 

IMG-20201005-04657.jpg