EU GB Central crashes on load when Bjan seasons pack (payware tree mod) installed

I tried 3 times and each time loading a flight the sim crashed halfway through load (stopped responding.

I took out Bjan seasons pack and it loaded there seems to be a conflict between these two payware.

I have also notified the Bjan.

Edited by Danni

I have both Bijan and the new GB Central installed and running both together.

Please try naming your Community folder to Community.x and then make a new Community folder with just the Bijan and GB Central addons in it. See if it crashes.

I cannot replicate the issue so it may not necessarily be either of the addons causing the issue despite removing Bijan not causing a crash your end.

I assume you are using Bijan v6.04 if not you need to update Bijan asap.

This is what Bijan says in his update notification email:

Compatibility with Sim Update 5. Older season version will not work with sim update 5.
Kauai, Hawaii jungles enhanced.
Added Pinus Sylvestris trees in Skuleskogen National Park in Sweden.
New York Central Park winter trees for fall and winter season (works best with photogrammetry off)
Manilla airport trees restored.
Singapore airport trees restored..
Palm trees on Santa Monica and Venice beaches restored.
Amsterdam spring trees restored.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

I have both Bijan and the new GB Central installed and running both together.

Please try naming your Community folder to Community.x and then make a new Community folder with just the Bijan and GB Central addons in it. See if it crashes.

I cannot replicate the issue so it may not necessarily be either of the addons causing the issue despite removing Bijan not causing a crash your end.

I assume you are using Bijan v6.04 if not you need to update Bijan asap.

This is what Bijan says in his update notification email:

Compatibility with Sim Update 5. Older season version will not work with sim update 5.
Kauai, Hawaii jungles enhanced.
Added Pinus Sylvestris trees in Skuleskogen National Park in Sweden.
New York Central Park winter trees for fall and winter season (works best with photogrammetry off)
Manilla airport trees restored.
Singapore airport trees restored..
Palm trees on Santa Monica and Venice beaches restored.
Amsterdam spring trees restored.

Hi, it is up to date and is working after making a new community folder so far.

This is what happened.

I installed Orbx pack and tried to fly from EGCB, sim stop responding 3 times I tried.

I removed the Bjan tree mod and sim loaded I then reported here.

today I made a new community folder and placed Orbx pack with Bjan folders and it loaded as normal?

I am putting in my other 3rd party sceneries 1 by 1 and will let you know but so far I'm baffled but at least it is working for now.