KSLE Salem, Oregon

Flying into KSLE I could not get KSLE to come up on the nearest airport list.  went ahead and landed there anyway.  You guys need a great job on the scenery.  it looks very nice and displays with no problem.  To further investigate I tried to get P3D load the airplane at another gate  at KSLE.  The ramp and gate spaces showed in the go to airport window, but P3D locked up trying to reload KSLE.  I finally had to manually close the program.  How to fix?

Also,  I was able to build a flight plan with KSLE as the destination with no problem.

OK, on a flight from Hobby 77S to Salem KSLE it did finally come up in the  nearest airport list but you have to get close to the airport.  I think the problem maybe there are so many airports around Salem that some of them have to get culled off the list before Salem will show up.  Must be some limit to how many can be on the list.   Also, when I moved to another gate I wound up in from of the same ugly terminal building that's at KMFR only at KSLE its about 2 feet off the ground.