Volanta is not connecting to x plane 11

Hi. I just downloaded volanta 2 days ago but the problem is that i'm even not seeing the green point which shows that i'm connected to x- plane 11. I installed the plugin to x plane 11. Today, I uninstalled volanta and installed it back and it still not working.. If anyone can help

Edited by Sebastien Tabchoury

Have you checked your Support Tickets? Sante has replied and asked a question:

Hi Sebastien,

This is Sante. I will keep this ticket open and close the other since it's a duplicate.

First off, do you see the Volanta plugin within the plugins folder in x-plane?

Thank you,

Sante-

Please use the Support Ticket as having initially 3 queries open about the same issue is confusing. As you can see, a reply to your ticket has been made by @Sante Sottile

Thanks for your understanding

Hi Sebastien,

You initially contacted us via Facebook Messenger. That automatically creates a ticket for us and it was assigned to me. Since you didn't see my reply, I would suggest creating a ticket here so you can manage the replies via email instead and I will merge it with your original request. (Although, you should be getting my messages via email as well as messenger).

Thank you,

Sante-

17 minutes ago, Sante Sottile said:

Hi Sebastien,

You initially contacted us via Facebook Messenger. That automatically creates a ticket for us and it was assigned to me. Since you didn't see my reply, I would suggest creating a ticket here so you can manage the replies via email instead and I will merge it with your original request. (Although, you should be getting my messages via email as well as messenger).

Thank you,

Sante-

i created a ticket please respond back via email 

On 8/1/2021 at 8:51 AM, Sebastien Tabchoury said:

i created a ticket please respond back via email 

Hi Sebastien,

I've responded to your ticket and I guess you didn't receive the response yet? If that's the case, I will help you here. 

First off, do you see the Volanta Plugin within the XP plugin's folder?

If you do, please manually delete it and re-launch Volanta. Let Volanta detect and re-install the plugin.

Launch X-plane and load a random flight. Let me know if you see the green icon (Active State).

Thank you,

hu 

37 minutes ago, Sante Sottile said:

Hi Sebastien,

I've responded to your ticket and I guess you didn't receive the response yet? If that's the case, I will help you here. 

First off, do you see the Volanta Plugin within the XP plugin's folder?

If you do, please manually delete it and re-launch Volanta. Let Volanta detect and re-install the plugin.

Launch X-plane and load a random flight. Let me know if you see the green icon (Active State).

Thank you,

hi Sante that's what i made, i deleted volanta's plugin from x plane 11 plugin folder and opened volanta to install it back again. I relaunched x plane 11 but the green icon is not working. It's always gray