V5.2 black/night textures popping up with Global vector

Hi,

I'm getting black/night textures at random places in the scenery. It has been traced to Orbx\FTX_Vector_P3Dv5\VECTOR_CVX. When turning this off in the scenery library the problem disapears.  

I have tried "verify files" and rebuilding the terrain file and then Sync simulator. No joy. Also tried renaming lclookup.bgl annd then run verify files. It is not remade.

Help is much appreciated.

Screenshots bellow:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3xnt4jwef540x8/Scrshot038.jpg?dl=0

Jens-Ole Kjølberg

Scrshot038.jpg

It has been installed from the main Orbx installer software and I see that it has been stored in an Orbx folder in the main p3d v52 folder. I have the Orbx tree addon and norway. 52 was installed on a brand bew pc for about a month ago. 

It does not work as "verify files" does not remake the lclookup.bgl.

I have attached a few screenshots showing how Orbx addons are installed on my computer.

No joy with any of the fixes so far.

JO

Scrshot042.jpg

Scrshot043.jpg

Scrshot044.jpg

4 hours ago, JensOle said:

Ok, did just verify files on the global vector instalation and not the object library. lclookup.bgl is now regenerated. But still no joy, the black patches are still there. Any more advice?

I see that I wrote it the wrong way around. It should be object library and not vector.

Hi Jens-Ole

Please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5.

Please note: Do not open the files and copy and paste the contents, just attach the files.

Thanks

Your FTX entries are in the wrong position in your scenery library in relation to your other addons..

Please use the insertion point tool in Orbx Central and set them as per the below image. In your case, choose "Oscarsborg" as your lowest non Orbx 3rd party entry.

OC Insertion Points.PNG

Thanks

Your scenery library order is now correct.

I didn't notice the first time I looked, but I do not see "Orbx Objectflow" installed anywhere, so please install it and ensure it is activated in your P3D Add-ons menu.

Then please do a verify files of all of your Orbx products.

Copy,

I have installed it. I cannot see any Orbx option in the addon menu on top of the simulator screen, only FSUIPC.

It is not in the scenery library either.

No change so far, but it might be some fuss with the instalation as mentioned above.

JO