ScreenShots / Videos / Partners

FSRobert

Just wondering concerning videos and screenshots and rules here at Orbx. I use many products from Orbx and one of them is “SoFly Weather PresetPro”.  Does this Partner Product count as screenshot and video acceptable in appropriate forums here at Orbx ?

Hello,

as allowing a shot that featured only “SoFly Weather PresetPro” as the "Orbx Central product" would open the gates to posting an image of anything at all, so long as there was a portion of sky in it, the answer has to be no.

Nice try though.:)

No worries Nick and thanks for your reply.  

It’s just I am finding my self being distanced from Orbx forums since MSFS 2020 debut  with videos and screenshots.  It’s my hope that the Orbx corporation will find new and creative and positive thinking concerning the present rules. MSFS 2020 has a new and exciting future for flight simulation and along with Orbx leading the way with exciting product development that should be a boost for both companies. I am not saying for posters to highlight non Orbx products…of course Orbx and MSFS 2020 should be in focus. Just saying some creative thinking goes along way for the customers. 

• Upvote 2