Enable add-on nuisance after updating

First of all, not a help request. Just a convenience question.

Updating to P3D v5.2, I uninstalled everything including remaining windows folders as recommended by LM.

My Orbx and other add-ons (Carenado, A2A, RealAir, etc) are in separate folders and were preserved.

After installing v5.2, ran P3D once, then ran Orbx Synchronize which worked fine. Moved remaining add-ons back into Documents/P3D Add-ons.

I got the normal "Enable add-on..." about 100x for all the add-ons the first time :rolleyes:

Is there a P3D file that I can save from this new install to paste into any future updates to avoid having to go through the "Enable add-on..." routine next time? 

Hello,

in fact, there is no need to delete all the configuration files, the only one that it is always necessary to delete is the Prepar3D.cfg file.

If you feel that you must delete all of the configuration folders, the files to keep to prevent this recurring are:

C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg

C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\scenery_add-ons.xml

C:\Users\your user account name\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\add-ons.cfg

• Like 1

THANKS Nick, :)

Will print this out and save for future use.

EDIT: Whenmaker, Thank You,  will take a look at Lorby's "Prepar3D Addon Organizer",  however Nick provided exactly what I was looking for.

Edited by Mach 2