Compatibility issues with City Packs (London/Dubai)

Good day all,

I've had London City Pack and its updates installed since its release.  But lately, I can not Fly beyond its South basin without incurring a CTD. West of London City but East and North or Brighton, Hastings, Cover and Ramsgate.  Within this area in any aircraft I get a CTD.  If I fly North of London at or above Southend latitude I'm good.  

Recently, Ive installed Dubai City Pack and now I can no longer fly West of the City without a CTD. 

Is there a post I've missed about any compatibility issues with the City Packs?

I'd really like to get to the bottom of this.  I will uninstall both to see if the issues are repeated and revert .

But in the meantme if anyone can enlighten me that would be great.

Hello,

the best way to start an investigation of this is to remove all other addons from the Community folder

and leave only the two city packs.

The best way to do that is to rename your existing Community folder to CommunityX and create a new

Community folder.

Then move just those two products into it and see if the problem persists.

18 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

the best way to start an investigation of this is to remove all other addons from the Community folder

The best way to do that is to rename your existing Community folder to CommunityX and create a new

Community folder.

Will do..thanks.....

6 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

Community folder.

Thanks Nick...That did the trick.  I don't know which file it is (scenery/livery/mod etc) but I followed your recommendation and added that I'll just install all the Payware.  So now I know the answer is somewhere in my Communityx folder.  Sweet..thanks again.