Citypack Dubai - Additions planned in future updates?

Hi Team!

Thank you so much for the release of the fabulous Dubai City Pack!

I really love the rendition and was awaiting this desperately. The models are great and the enhancements

As to my question:

In the Marina district - there are a lot of very nicely detailed buildings, like the Royal Home Estate or the Rixos - but both Landmark Buildings at the Walk - the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah and the Sheraton Dubai with its signature L-Pyramid style are just generic house models. Also most of the iconic JBR Residence buildings are missing, albeit them being nearly identical.

I did not expect to see Bluewaters Island modeled - and was very happy to see that it made it into the addon. It's a pity that the Walking-Bridge to the Island is missing.

Are there any plans to add these (and/or other) models in future updates - like the overhaul of the London City Pack?

Thanks and best regards,

Marc

• Like 1

Hi Marc,

thanks for the kind words!

We do think of our Landmarks products as "dynamic" meaning further updates and additions are planned, though depending somewhat on how well received a given city is.

Given that the original selection of custom objects is necessarily a compromise we tend to have pretty long "wish lists". I'll certainly add your suggestions to it.

Cheers, Holger 

• Like 4