Your flight sim space and machines

B12

This is mine, invested a lot into flight simulation over the years I guess :)

Its a work in progress and always refining it.

I enjoy Civilian flight sim a lot, GA Aviation flying especially, the type of low flying scenery Orbx provide us with.

Like to do some of the modern military sims too, from WW1/WW2 and more modern Combat sims too.

Hard to build a home desk unit around that concept and cater for it all I suppose :)

This is my attempt and its ongoing being refined, main idea is quickly detachable modules like Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo units and clip to desk other stuff for different type of flying.

Desk seat I've modified a lot, with a mixture of HOTAS  left and right with help from Monstertech in Germany, provision on left side of seat for forthcoming Virpil helicopter collective controller too ... forthcoming DCS Hind in mind for that and more when FS2020 gets proper Helo modules.

This is my play space for Flight sim, would love to see others.

aDAvCEB.jpg

9HR0R6U.jpg

8JLTB90.jpg

TNOjrFG.jpg

MdW3arr.jpg

5DKlbL3.jpg

3HyK8hJ.jpg

1 hour ago, B12 said:

This is mine, invested a lot into flight simulation over the years I guess :)

Its a work in progress and always refining it.

I enjoy Civilian flight sim a lot, GA Aviation flying especially, the type of low flying scenery Orbx provide us with.

Like to do some of the modern military sims too, from WW1/WW2 and more modern Combat sims too.

Hard to build a home desk unit around that concept and cater for it all I suppose :)

This is my attempt and its ongoing being refined, main idea is quickly detachable modules like Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo units and clip to desk other stuff for different type of flying.

Desk seat I've modified a lot, with a mixture of HOTAS  left and right with help from Monstertech in Germany, provision on left side of seat for forthcoming Virpil helicopter collective controller too ... forthcoming DCS Hind in mind for that and more when FS2020 gets proper Helo modules.

This is my play space for Flight sim, would love to see others.

aDAvCEB.jpg

9HR0R6U.jpg

8JLTB90.jpg

TNOjrFG.jpg

MdW3arr.jpg

5DKlbL3.jpg

3HyK8hJ.jpg

My OCD wants to give you free cable management services :) Great set of gear you have BTW.

2 hours ago, Richard Lincoln said:

My OCD wants to give you free cable management services :) Great set of gear you have BTW.

Thanks Richard, yeah .. actually have a severe spinal disability, did try to fit an underdesk cable tray, but it fell apart, its quite awkward for me to get into tight spaces ... long story :) Now that things are opening up again covid wise, a friend is going to help sort the wire mess out for me, but I still have some more FS peripherals to add yet.

Archived