Orbx selling aircraft

I just forked over $100 for the milviz KA350i and guess what it doensn't work. I keep getting a message telling me the aircraft is not registered or the registration is out of date. I want my money back but we all know what long road that is with Orbx. Anyone know how to fix this as we all know Orbx support is second to almost everyone.

Thanks Nick I've now requested this. What I find rather amazing is an account was set up for me with Milviz to sort out this problem. They simply responded with the product is not compatible with P3dv5. Why are you selling it as compatible perhaps it would be best if it was withdrawn from sale.

Interesting.  I fired it up in P3DV5 last night and went for a successful circuit at YBBN, though I didn't have the patience to chase down one of the alerts that was beeping in the cockpit to tell me some setting or other was probab;y incorrectly set.

So perhaps it might be worth trying too find out why the registration details are not working, wwhich once fixed looks like it will mean you can operate this in P3DV5.

Archived