Clearly paid for REX weather force yesterday. Money receipt proof.

Money gone.

I do not own it and back and forward emails have Steve saying I never bought it.

The only email I received was PayPal nothing from Orbx.

I am sharing this on official MSFS forums along with Discord and anywhere else I see fit, because this is unacceptable.

IMG_20210422_090505.jpg

IMG_20210422_090434.jpg

IMG_20210422_090526.jpg

Hello, I have responded to your Paypal dispute and have processed a refund. It appears that the transaction did not complete successfully on the OrbxDirect side for some technical reason.

Accusation of theft is unfounded and insulting.

Hello, I appreciate the refund and the unlocking of the topic.

The reason is said theft was because I have multiple emails from Orbx claiming I never purchased the product yet you aquired my money and didn't deliver a product even after support tickets, where I expected a hey sorry refund or here is the product I got a nah you don't own it.

That was poor service and I felt my claims were substantiated with evidence .

Doug locking a real concern thread from a paying customer without a reply or any help not even a private message is poor, he isn't fit to be a moderator.

5 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

Hello, I have responded to your Paypal dispute and have processed a refund. It appears that the transaction did not complete successfully on the OrbxDirect side for some technical reason.

Accusation of theft is unfounded and insulting.

I have had a look at the ticket and without commenting on how you presented the issue, I can see that the staff were trying to look at what had occurred with the information that they had. Apologies if that was seen as claims of you not purchasing the scenery. 

As the issue is resolved, I shall lock this topic. 

Archived