[ANSWERED] FSX Scenery Library Configuration, any tips? [ANSWERED]

eposone

Hi guys

First of all, i think you put a great product together and i bought some nice sceneries add ons from you.

Having a question and I would like to know what is the best library order if im having multiple sceneries installed.

Im using the following add ons as well: ATC Live Chatter, My Traffic X 5.2b Professional, NextMap Pro Mesh Switzerland UK and Netherlands and REX 2.0 for FSX, all payware

Do any products interfer with your addons?

I have read that we should also put the last crucial library updates on top of all others....

At the moment i have the follwoing order after acceleration:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Another question how do you get these graphics like on your vids and screenshots, are they altered or are u using FX filters?

I am using ur recommended graphics settings in your manual mentioned, except the autogen density slider is on 'dense', thanks!!

Hello eposone, welcome to the FTX forums!

Your scenery library order is fine

Do any products interfere with your addons?

When installing any other scenery add-ons make sure to set FTXcentral to [Default]

I have read that we should also put the last crucial library updates on top of all others....

Correct, always install the latest ORBXlibs patch after installing any FTX airports (payware or freeware)

Another question how do you get these graphics like on your vids and screenshots, are they altered or are u using FX filters?

REX2.0 and the free HDR bloom add-on http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=18861.0  is all we use

Thanks Tim for your swift reply. great

Just to make sure, that would also mean that I have to install the latest OrbxLibs patch after any scenery patch, like the YBBN or NA PNW?

Regards

Archived