Please make the helipads solid in Adelaide

The beautiful twin helipad structure on the MSFS Adelaide Hospital is not solid.

Can we get the developer to fix this up please as a lot of us are using the new H135 Euro copter now and its a bit annoying when these city packs don't have a solid helipad. 

Why create such stunning buildings and a such a detailed helipad and not make it solid? 

Hi there,

the intention certainly is to have those pads landable.

I've just checked and the collision flag is actually set for that building's pad area so I'll need to investigate further what's going on.

Does the helipad on the Allied Health Building at the NE end of downtown work?

Cheers, Holger

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi there,

I've just checked and the collision flag is actually set for that building's pad area so I'll need to investigate further what's going on.

Cheers, Holger

Ill check today for the one on the North East but thanks for the reply. The helipad at the hospital is one of the best I have seen in MSFS so very keen for it to be solid :) as the h 135 add-on is a terrific model to fly and when you do Ill try to get a video up!~ 

15 hours ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi there,

Cheers, Holger

I have checked the Allied health and it is solid ! Thanks.

Any chance we could get some windsocks and lighting on these helipads?

It would be great to improve the artwork on the Allied Health to the same standard as Adelaide hospital too while you are at it like proper H markings and yellow caution lines ect? 

Thanks for your interest. much appreciated. 

Edited by Mawson

• 4 months later...

I bought this scenery today, and unfortunately, the hospital helipads still lack a collision mesh.

I was also able to fly through several of the (really beautiful) custom buildings. Quite the experience in VR!

• Like 1