Southhampton Airport - error: library path does not exist

4 hours ago, Robbi said:

trying to install into Prepar3Dv5 folder.

Hello Robbi, welcome to the forums.

If you have not got an Orbx Library setup separately from P3Dv5, then be sure you click on the correct box.

Folder or Library.jpg

Hi

You will still need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow , then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder.

Thank you Doug, 

I have a number of Orbx products and decided to install all into the simulator folder. No problem with any apart from Southhampton!

(I did note that object flow would not install into Sim folder when I tried, not sure what it does) If I do as you suggest and create a new library outside of the Sim folder I presume that I will need to move all those I installed into the Sim folder to new location? Can these be simply copied across to new location.

Your help is appreciated.

Robbi

Hi Robbi

No, you do not need to move anything, just create a external library for Objectflow only, it is required to make your scenery work properly.  and please read my above. statement again carefully. Below is a topic describing what Objectflow does.

Archived