Orbx TE Florida White Area! Missing Central FL

@Nick Cooper Please move this to the Support forum as it is not a Bug. Thanks

@adgonzalez1989 Do you get any on screen error messages?

The problem looks like the demand on your CPU/GPU is too much as it cannot load the scenery fast enough, but we need to also check the integrity of the installed addon.

Please attach a copy of your XP log file.

Also you scenery_packs.ini.

Also a pic of your XP graphics settings and your PC specs.

In the meantime please try a flight with the default Cessna 172 as it is much slower than a jetliner and requires less demand on the cpu/gpu. This is for test purposes.

Are you suing Vulkan?

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I have attached the requested files below. I am using Vulkan, I get no error messages and so far flying with the 172 is ok, other than the slow loading initially. Also, anytime I open the "Orbx Central" app, the Florida TE SD, which is the one I chose, re-installs and the "scanning files" bar pops up as if the product was being installed for the first time. 

In order to move this thread should I delete the topic and star a new one in the correct section? 

Thanks in advance!

Armando

Moother Board.JPG

GPU.JPG

Specs.JPG

XP11Settings.png

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

I have slightly adjusted your scenery_packs.ini for you. The adjustment will not resolve your issue though.

I am certain that because using the Cessna 172 which flies slowly, you are not getting the same visual anomalies. This tells me the integrity of the TE Florida addon is sound.

Your PC specs I am afraid are on the low side for a smooth running of a True Earth addon.

You are already having to trim your XP graphics settings, most noticeably the World Objects setting. World Objects set to maximum is the recommended setting for TE addons in order to display all the autogen buildings and POI's which have been included in the Custom and Overlay files.

Do you have the HD version of TE Florida installed? If so i suggest you replace it with the SD version which contains all the same content but the Orthos is ZL16 vs ZL17 in the HD version. If you bought the HD version you get the SD version free but can only have either the HD or SD version installed at one time. You would need to uninstall the HD version first. I use the SD versions of all the TE addons where that option is available. The load times are quicker, it uses less disk space and I see no difference in visual integrity from above 2000ft.

I would also suggest that your try flying with the Parked Aircraft  option off or any default aircraft AI option off. These are both demanding on your limited resources.

No need to post a new topic as this one is fine. I am unable to offer further advice I am afraid, but happy to answer any further questions you may have.

scenery_packs.ini

No. Its a Dell "Gaming Desktop". When we bought it we specifically asked if it would be a good choice to run Xplane 11. I lowered the World Objects to get a better load time with TE but on other areas I can go max no problem. FPS usually 20-30.  Inspiron 5676 is the name of it. 

Archived