Kristiansand ENCN !

Hello ,

I just bought this beautiful Airport by Gaya and i am very impressed with the detail ! Very well done to the developers :)

There is a small issue ( Something like that ) ! There is a Static Aircraft near the airport sitting at the Sea !! :huh:

img%5D 

Maybe the developers can have a look at it !

Mike 

Aircraft like this are generally another user's aircraft showing in the sim.  You can always check by going in to the setup and disabling other user's aircraft.

I'm betting that this is what you're seeing.

1 hour ago, John Dow said:

Aircraft like this are generally another user's aircraft showing in the sim.  You can always check by going in to the setup and disabling other user's aircraft.

I'm betting that this is what you're seeing.

Hello John and thank you for your reply !

Could you please tell me where i can find the setup to check , if i have enable other user's aircraft ?

Mike 

2 hours ago, AndyM01 said:

I've just checked, and it's not there for me. Guessing it is another users aircraft.

Hello Andy !

Could you please tell me how can i disable another's user aircraft ?

Thank you 

Mike 

Hello again ,

I tried again another flight ! This time i saw a different plane ( Float plane ) !

I asked also at Flight Simulator support forums ! Their reply is that :

Since i saw different planes in the same location , it is Not a multiplayer issue ! It is a mandatory spawned plane in a misplaced parking space !

And :

This is likely due to a bug in the handcrafted airport. It’s not an AI plane per se. It’s a “randomly” placed set piece. Likely the dev has accidentally placed a parking spot for said set piece planes at that location in the water. When you load into the airport, it will randomly spawn random types of planes and place them at various parking spots based on your ground aircraft density settings. This is what you’re most likely seeing.

Archived