Orbx Ukrainian Airports

It was extremely unexpected thing and thank you Orbx, I will buy both right after my next salary. It was so pleasure to see them, I cannot say how it was.

Do you have any plans developing other Ukrainian airports or landmarks? I really would like to see a small unpaved airport near Odesa, I saw you made a set of small airports near Warsaw for free, but I gonna pay for any product I need.

I think these airports are only sold through the Orbx channel, but are made by the developer Pyreegue Dev Co., as being a partner of Orbx. So probably you should reach to them for your request, as it seems they are specialized in the Ukranian part of the world ;-).

Same for the Warsaw airfield, those are made by (the fantastic) Drzewiecki Design.

On 3/6/2021 at 7:40 PM, dutchsim said:

I think these airports are only sold through the Orbx channel, but are made by the developer Pyreegue Dev Co., as being a partner of Orbx. So probably you should reach to them for your request, as it seems they are specialized in the Ukranian part of the world ;-).

Same for the Warsaw airfield, those are made by (the fantastic) Drzewiecki Design.

Okay cool, I think I got the contact. Thank you for your answer and yes, I now understand what is Orbx and what it dev :)

• 3 weeks later...

Viacheslav,

Thank you for posting this message.  I look forward to it as I have flown to Lviv many times (used to have friends there but they have now moved to Kharkiv).

So, I am really hoping you will do Kharkiv airport too!   It is very unique with it's very beautiful and stately building next to the Terminal.   I often wonder when I fly there, just why they do not allow the UIA 737 to dock on one of the two jetway gates!   We almost always park on the open stand.   Maybe it's because it is easier for the pilot to just start engines and taxi away when they turn around and fly back to Kyiv!

Well done sir,

Regards,

Lee

4 hours ago, BAW9DV said:

Viacheslav,

Thank you for posting this message.  I look forward to it as I have flown to Lviv many times (used to have friends there but they have now moved to Kharkiv).

So, I am really hoping you will do Kharkiv airport too!   It is very unique with it's very beautiful and stately building next to the Terminal.   I often wonder when I fly there, just why they do not allow the UIA 737 to dock on one of the two jetway gates!   We almost always park on the open stand.   Maybe it's because it is easier for the pilot to just start engines and taxi away when they turn around and fly back to Kyiv!

Well done sir,

Regards,

Lee

Hi, Lee! Thanks for your comment. We’ll see how it goes after UKLL, I’m having troubles gathering all the photos I need due to COVID restrictions, so can’t promise anything on Kharkiv, cheers. 

Hi,

I have pilot friends in UIA and others who live in Kharkov who might be able to help with photos.   And Of course I have the airfield layout and IAP.

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Regards,

Lee

5 hours ago, BAW9DV said:

Hi,

I have pilot friends in UIA and others who live in Kharkov who might be able to help with photos.   And Of course I have the airfield layout and IAP.

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Regards,

Lee

Many thanks for your offer, that sounds great, we'll see how things go!

Archived