SoCal True Earth & SoCal together...or not?

I just purchased SoCal True Earth and KBUR over the weekend.  Frame rates are atrocious - 10 FPS with the default F35 on the ground at KBUR and a dead-stop over the top of KLAX with FSDreamTeam KLAX.  With Orbx SoCal only, I was getting high-40s with the F35 and 23-30 with PMDG B737NGu at KLAX with FSDreamTeam KLAX

Should the old Orbx SoCal be removed with SoCal True Earth installed to prevent double loading?  Any other suggestions to improve frame rates?

Thanks,

Rich Boll

This is not an official answer to your question, but I think the answer is!!!! True Earth does require Southern Cal for the True earth version of Southern Cal to install. I am following this post. I have done the same as you. installed True Earth southern Cal over the regular Orbx Southern Cal. 

Should the old Orbx SoCal be removed with SoCal True Earth installed to prevent double loading  YES, is not needed. 

Actually it seems that the TE SoCa runs better than the NA SoCA.  The catch is to disable car traffic with a million freeways there are just too many cars that kill the TE for this area.  I do not see this issue in the other USA TE sceneries and I have them all.  OR and WA are the best so for.   I plan to get the UK when it is on sale again with p3d  They all run very well but I am use P3D 5.1 HF1  

Archived