Overlapping Scenery

I have TE Southern Calif and KSBA.  I migrated my TE to another drive so now they are addon's in P3D 5.1.  As I was landing at KSBA, P3D was updating the scenery with the KSBA displaying KSBA as it can over the TE.  Not sure if that was very clear.

Is this the problem because KSBA is below in priority in the scenery library in P3D, the addon's are on top.  

Yes this is the problem when using the migrate library because P3Dv5 makes them a addon so they are not in the right order.  This does not happen when installing into the P3D folder.  What I will do is disable the addons and add them manually to the scenery.cfg file

Ok that was the problem.  So if one wants to migrated in P3D 5, does all of Orbx need to be done to prevent this?  I need to read on exactly where a addon fits in the scenery order.  I was just moving TE stuff

The Point page is setup correctly.  However, Looking at the addon.cfg in the programDate folder verified what I suspected.   If I move say TE Southern California only and do not move the Orbx airports there like KSAN, then the addon loads with a higher priority than the ones still in the scenery.cfg, it appears.   So I moved Catalina as a migration and when I started P3D I enabled the add on.  Now the airport is in the correct order in the addon file, my guess the insertion point took care of that.  Not really sure what triggers P3D to even ask to enable the addon, another story.   

Well for me I have a solution and everything is back to normal.  thanks

Archived