Germany South , EDDM/EDDF Aerosoft p3dv5 And Default aerodrome scenery around the globe.

I need some help with Orbx scenerys . i moved to p3dv5.1 and i am not able to fix the aerodrome scenerys. 
to be more specific all default aerodromes around the world have no runways or the runways are bellow ground elevation.
the aerosoft aerodromes are also incorectly displayed.

Below i will post some pictures and i hope someone would be able to help me.
EDDF EDDM LGMG RPMD

https://imgur.com/a/T8JwCxP  

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

I expect that the cause of your problem is that you have added the P3D v4 version of Orbx Vector to P3D v5.

Try uninstalling that first and see if your airports then look as they should.

If they do, you can buy the P3D v5 version of Vector for 0.00 AUD, as you already own the P3D v4 version.

so you advice me to redownload the  Orbx scenerys since i got this library from p3dv4 sim ? i wanted to avoid this cause its a total of 145gb scenerys. anyway i guess i have to try it

anyway one last question mr nick.

should i leave the Orbx settings like this after the scenery redownload ?

Screenshot 2021-02-26 201306.png

I am not all that aware of using the Addon method that you are using, I have everything in the P3Dv5 folder, so having all Base Named sceneries high up in the order is alien to me. Your Fly Tampa would appear to be correct, the Just Sim at 28 should also be higher.

I, in your position would delete / remove the Scenery.cfg from ProgramData - Lockheed - P3Dv5 and on starting P3Dv5 it will build a new one.

Once you have loaded to the Flight screen, close P3Dv5.

Open Central and check your insertion points, then run Sync Simulator.

Oshkosh is a default named scenery and cannot be used as your lowest 3rd party scenery above Airports and regions.

Have you followed Nick's advice and removed the P3Dv4 Orbx Vector ?

If yes, then you can install the P3Dv5 Orbx Vector

The fact that EDDM still has another layer over it, shows that the scenery order is not correct.

Because I do not use the Addon method, I do not know whether there has to be a specific order as there is in the P3Dv5 folder scenery library.

Try setting Just Sim ELLX as your lowest 3rd party addon above Airports and Regions.

Oshkosh.jpg

I unistalled all Orbx scenerys, redownload everything in p3dv5 folder then i repaired all third party airports (without Unistalling them )and everthing is fine except i wasnt able to pick ellx as insert bellow option because for somereason its not on the instert bellow menu. i had to choose Randolph_AFB

ty for your time

Screenshot 2021-02-27 223541.png

30 minutes ago, Stormenson said:

i had to choose Randolph_AFB

Well done, but,  Randolph AFB is one of the named default sceneries and can not be used.

Your answer is sitting directly above Randolph AFB in your scenery library = JustSim ELLX.

in Central - Insertion points set the Airports and Regions below JustSim ELLX, that is the lowest of your 3rd party addons :)

Randolph AFB.jpg

Archived