Finding Quatam River ?

rio gerard

Hello,

A few months ago when I purchased Quatam River I used the OACI PS01 to be located at this place. Now this OACI is no more available. Obviously I verified that everything was OK concerning Orbx files. Is there a change in the OACI ? I tried also by entering the name : nothing. I had a look on text file with all airports : nothing. What is missing or what did I wrong ?

Thank you very much for comments.

Best regards

Hello,

Thank you for the link. I tried the suggested solutions but it does not work. I noticed these solutions were given more than one year ago. I guess the developer knows the problem ?

At the beginning I never had problem when typing PS01 but I have not used this scenery since several months. How do you explain this change ?

Best regards

I'm running X-Plane 11.52 myself and PS01 comes up as Sterling Heliport, no sign of Quatam no matter what I try. Perhaps the 11.52 update broke something ? or was Quatam was closed down and it was removed from the airport database or something, if that's even a thing.

Hello,

In Orbx Central I have uninstalled the scenery Quatam River (installed for the first time on the 11/27/2019) and I have installed it again. It is OK now. I noticed that the main folder (ORBX_A_Quatam_River_Airport) was made of 662 files instead of 661 in the previous one. It means that there was an update for this scenery during 2020 and this update was not proposed by Orbx Central. Why ?

Thank you again for helping.

Best regards

PS i had exactly the same issue as BobbieH (only Sterling Heliport).

Archived