EGPN causes CTD

I installed EGPN Dundee 29th December and have been enjoying it without issue - it really is an excellent piece of design. Unfortunately I decided yesterday to install a community DLC for the Dundee area and town, listed as compatible with the Orbx Dundee Airport. Since this install trying to start a flight at EGPN has caused a CTD during the loading screen. Removing the third party DLC from the community folder does not resolve the issue, nor does removing all the community files and all the official files bar the Orbx EGPN airport: ie. even after removing all other DLC files the sim still CTD when starting a flight from Dundee. The only solution is to remove the Orbx EGPN file and start the flight using the default Asobo AI generated airport, or another community DLC for the airport, both of which work without issue. Any suggestions on what may be happening here?

5 hours ago, jason8765 said:

I installed EGPN Dundee 29th December and have been enjoying it without issue - it really is an excellent piece of design. Unfortunately I decided yesterday to install a community DLC for the Dundee area and town, listed as compatible with the Orbx Dundee Airport. Since this install trying to start a flight at EGPN has caused a CTD during the loading screen. Removing the third party DLC from the community folder does not resolve the issue, nor does removing all the community files and all the official files bar the Orbx EGPN airport: ie. even after removing all other DLC files the sim still CTD when starting a flight from Dundee. The only solution is to remove the Orbx EGPN file and start the flight using the default Asobo AI generated airport, or another community DLC for the airport, both of which work without issue. Any suggestions on what may be happening here?

Hi there. I have the same problem but, after following advice from elsewhere I have renamed the .cgl file to .cgx for now and this has fixed the problem. I just wanted to ask you where you got the community DLC for the Dundee area as I'd like to download it being a Dundonian myself.

Archived