Australia SP4 box version compatible with Prepar3d V5 and current Central Orbx

A few years ago I bought the boxed Australian version. It can be installed on FSX and Prepar3d. Now I am using the latest version of prepar3d v5 hotfix 2 and I am wondering if I can install the same dvd in this new version. I am a customer of other Orbx products but they have all been purchased online. My questions are: 1. Can I install the box version? since the Central Orbx is currently used. 2. If I can install it, how do I do it? 3. In the event that it cannot be installed, can I download the product from Central Orbx at no cost?

thanks for your attention

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

I only have SP3 on DVD and as it was released when P3D did not exist, the installer only recognises FSX.

If FSX is not there, it will not install.

As P3D v5 did not exist when your DVD was released, I would think that unless you are good at workarounds,

you will not be able to install it.

You could transfer your DVD licence to Orbx Direct at a small cost, as I see that Smudger has just told you.

To be honest, your best bet might be to buy Australia v2.

Unfortunately I do not keep an invoice for the product and it was also purchased in a physical store. There is also no serial number inside the box. I could only send photos and some identifying element that belongs to me. Shipping the product box to Australia would be very expensive. Is there another system to be able to demonstrate it and benefit from a discount as if it were an update? I ask all this because in my case it would be paying twice for the same product.

Thank you

I think your proposal will be the most successful due to the situation. I also assure you that the version I have is boxed and SP4.

I take this opportunity to congratulate the quality of Orbx products and the quick response in the forum from both you and Mr. Smudger. Simply extraordinary .

Thanks for your attention and interest

Archived