[ANSWERED] Question applying patches

John Lovell

With a sale too good to miss, I will be purchasing AU regions (already have blue)...

question is

will I have to apply all update patches (Sp3, PNW patch, Orbx libraries) everytime I install another region?

Many thanks

John I am beginning to feel I am not smart enought to handle Orbx properly.Hope I am wrong but we have never installed any pnw 001 patch.  Do we need to and unless there is some obvivous error like a cow floating in midair how is one to know if he is enjoying the installation to 100% of its capacity or is it more correct to install patch's as they are issued just to be safe.  Your reply will be appreciated.  thanks

eray9s

Walter thanks for reply but tell me how I find the patch.  I have tried and found a list of patch's but did not locate anything like NA Pnw .001.  Need your direction to finding the patch.  I really have trouble finding my way around. Please suggest the best route for a person that is interestesed in feeling more at home in the forums.  I'll spend the time reading trying to get more verse on forums and procedure in using. Thanks

eray9s

Archived