Mach Loop Pointy scenery

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem too, but just before Corris Corner in the Mach Loop there is a valley you fly through and since the 2nd to last update on the TrueEarth Great Britain Central, there has been an odd glitch in the scenery were the terrain is pointy and it isn't a smooth curve like other small hills. I Just was wondering if this is my sim only or its for everyone else.

Thanks 

• EvanM changed the title to Mach Loop Pointy scenery

Thanks for the pics. I am not sure that anything can be done about it as you are no doubt aware, the 1x1 tile format in XP restricts adjusting mesh without having an adverse effect further out. I will however ask the devs to take a look. To be absolutely clear on what you are pointing out can you ring the area of concern

Using Windows Snipping Tool allows for inking editing so maybe you could use that tool to highlight the area. Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2021 at 6:34 AM, EvanM said:

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem too, but just before Corris Corner in the Mach Loop there is a valley you fly through and since the 2nd to last update on the TrueEarth Great Britain Central, there has been an odd glitch in the scenery were the terrain is pointy and it isn't a smooth curve like other small hills. I Just was wondering if this is my sim only or its for everyone else.

Thanks 

no this is affecting me too. this is not to the Orbx Standard vis a vis everwhere else I've flown. Myself, and a friend who separately paid for and installed recently have exactly the same issue. please fix!

On 1/20/2021 at 8:21 AM, Jon Clarke said:

Thanks for the pics. I am not sure that anything can be done about it as you are no doubt aware, the 1x1 tile format in XP restricts adjusting mesh without having an adverse effect further out. I will however ask the devs to take a look. To be absolutely clear on what you are pointing out can you ring the area of concern

Using Windows Snipping Tool allows for inking editing so maybe you could use that tool to highlight the area. Thanks

This is a bug - we just paid for GB south specifically to fly this area, and the terrain looks worse than any other Orbx scenery I've flown by a long long way (I also have GB north, all of western USA). Please fix, it's now been 2 months with no update since OP!

Archived