Some models not throttling up in Canaries

NeilG

The title says everything really. It’s a strange business and I don’t remember having it ever happen before but certain models, eg the Quest Kodiak, Vskylabs Tecam,  will start up perfectly normally etc, and when the throttle is pushed up the animation suggests that it is working but there is no sound alteration and the models do not move. This only seems to happen in the Canaries. Anyone else experiencing this?
Thanks

Neil G

This is a unique problem that I have never come across. I would also hazard a guess that it has nothing to do with the addon as there is nothing I am aware of that would effect your aircraft/joystick or sound. All of those are related action etc of your plane's files and joystick.

I could be wrong but cannot think of anything.

Does this happen with a default XP plane when using the Canaries addon? You would think logically that if it was something in the addon then it would manifest itself with all planes that you use in the Canaries addon.

I think your right Jon, I’m going to renew the drivers on my Thrust’r HOTAS and see is that works. It doesn’t happen to all models, only some and I’ve never come across it before either. I’ll post what happens. Thank you for getting back.

Neil

Archived