Just a question about the Prepared v5-1 hotfix?

timmo32

Gday gents i hope you are all well,i havent really had too much too do with the new Prepar v5 sim tho i have owned it for a while and have all the Orbx scenery installed and so on,there was a hot fix released a while back the first one for this sim which i did not get arround too installing it.. Now my question do i have too install the first hot fix first and then the second one v5.1?? or can i just install the latest hot fix version v5.1 which is available now??and if so is it the 22 gig file? thanks for your help :)

Gday nick i have installed the prepared sim as per the recommendations,i have fired up Orbx central and cant yet see prepare v5 in there at the moment any ideas?its been a while since ive done this,cheers for your help.

Gday nick no i havent but now i have fired the sim up,and everything is default in the sim eg ymml Orbx airport eg and so on,so ive gone over too Orbx central and it is now showing the preparv5 in the drop down menu so ive selected the sim pdv5,tho by the looks of it all the scenery ,eg global,vectors,Orbx libs,and all airports need too be downloaded and installed into the sim?In the sim its self the scenery area of the game its not showing my airports,so ive downloaded and added global,Orbx libs,buildings hd,so do i have too download all the products again?or have i done something wrong thanks mate.those items i have downloaded and installed are showing in my scenery libary in the sim,global,Orbx libs and so on.

When i think about it,i think i uninstalled the whole thing tho deleting the client,the scenery and the top p3d v5 entry and did not deactivate p3d when ask,the hot fix version was 22gigs,and obviously selected the hot fix v5.1 version from my account at lockheed martin.

Archived