Checking if terraflora is installed an active?

I have moved the Terra Flora file up as it was being masked by X-Europe forests. Your TE Florida folders should be directly under Global Airports and not seperated and in such a random way as they are at the moment, so i have moved them to where they should be placed.

I also provide a link regarding what Terra Flora does in case you had not seen it:

scenery_packs.ini

20 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

I have moved the Terra Flora file up as it was being masked by X-Europe forests. Your TE Florida folders should be directly under Global Airports and not seperated and in such a random way as they are at the moment, so i have moved them to where they should be placed.

I also provide a link regarding what Terra Flora does in case you had not seen it:

scenery_packs.ini 36.29 kB · 1 download

Thank you very much!

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

I personally have removed my Forest file from X-Europe and also from SFD Global so as to ensure no conflicts with Terra flora. However, if Terra Flora is above any other Forest file then it will have priority....in theory. :)

Thanks! Just a quick question, what is the impact on having Terraflora below X-Europe? Will X-Europe show its own stuff in areas that it covers, and then Terraflora elsewhere?

42 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

Yes 

Thank you for your help and putting up with my stupid questions - got one final one.

5QJmvli.png

The above is Terraflora right? Just asking as I see a mix of tree colours.

Will disabling X-Europe forests still give me the vineyards etc in the areas that it covers? Does the X-Europe Forests addon dictate where various forests should be placed, or is it an addon that adds trees to these forests?

Also, I think the SimHeaven vegetation library may be placing trees here.

Thanks

Archived