YPEC - Runway Display Problem

YSSY

I'm not sure why, but the default runway is displayed over the top of the Orbx YPEC runway, as shown in the attached pic.

Is anyone able to advise if this is a known issue, or perhaps have some ideas for troubleshooting?

I have checked my Scenery.cfg, there is no duplicate listing of YPEC. 

I have YSTW, YBTH, YWOL installed, and they do not have the same display issue.

Cheers.

YPEC.jpg

Thanks for your reply Graham.

I'm not sure how to specify the 'P3dv5' version?

I use Central to install my purchased products, and specify P3dv5 as my system. Additionally, I have run a sync. But it still shows as YPEC.

Is there a specific method to 'specify the P3dv5 version'? 

I just performed a fresh install of YPEC and all went as it should. The APX is installed as YLMQ and overwrites the default APX as appropriate. I suspect you may have another version of YPEC, perhaps from OZx which is not being suppressed by the Orbx version. You will need to remove this one manually.

The airport above looks like YRED Redcliffe and not YPED. I'm not seeing any issues with that one based on your screenshot. 

Hi Graham,

I have uninstalled YPEC and searched for any other version of YPEC, with no result.

I have re-installed YPEC, and it installs as YPEC, and the defect remains.

Please advise any alternate techniques for clearing the scenery from the system?

Can you uninstall YPEC again and check the airport in the sim please. Are you then only seeing one runway at that location?

Do you see both YPEC and YLMQ as selectable in the Airport Select menu?

I have also checked the current installer for YPEC again and there is definitely only one APX with the ICAO code “YLMQ” included in the package.

Hi Graham,

With Orbx YPEC uninstalled, and no other installation of this airport scenery, a search for the location shows both are selectable, and the map displays YPEC and YLMQ together.

Cheers, 

Grahame

YLMQ.JPG

YPEC.jpg

9 hours ago, YSSY said:

Hi Graham,

With Orbx YPEC uninstalled, and no other installation of this airport scenery, a search for the location shows both are selectable, and the map displays YPEC and YLMQ together.

If you are still seeing YPEC as selectable with the Orbx version uninstalled then you must have another non Orbx version of this airport on your system. As stated by Nick, there is no YPEC in P3D v5.

Perhaps a screenshot of your P3D - Scenery Library may help to track this down.

Archived