KCKB raised taxi signs

Today I was flying out of KCKB and noticed that I have raised duplicate taxi signs at that airport.  I have both P3D v5.1 and v4.5.  This issue only presents itself in v5.1.  I am trying to find out which files  to turn off to eliminate the raised taxi signs in P3D v5.1 at KCKB.  I tried going into Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\Orbx\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scenery and turning off ADE_FTX_FTXG_KCKB.OFF and ADE_FTX_FTXG_KCKB_CVX.OFF but then I get a completely different airport in v5.1.  Any idea where to find the files I need to turn off in order to keep the present airport but remove the raised taxi signs?

KCKB signs1.jpg

OK I changed my mind and reinstalled the global airports into both v4.5 and v5.1.  Then I did the following.  Opened the airport design editor and opened stock airport, searched for KCKB and found it in APX26180.bgl.  Edited the airport by removing all of the taxiway signs and saved then compiled.  Then I placed the compiled bgl file in the addon scenery folder and started P3D v5.1 and added that file into the scenery library placing it below all of my addon airports etc and at the top of the base P3D scenery library files.  Started a flight and the raised taxiway signs are now gone from KCKB.

Archived