Hi, i have a CTD with Orbx airports i can not figure out the problem at all and just wondering if anyone could help out ?

i have downloaded Orbx airports EGPN AND EGGP

Now each time i try an approach at or takeoff at EGPN i get a CTD, if i remove the Orbx airport i fly just fine.

i have MSFS2020 Deluxe edition

Steam version ( don't do an integrity check i found out the hard way, it uninstalls your game )

Orbx central 

i fly the King Air 350i

i have no mods on other that the two Orbx airports

i have since downloaded the livery mega pack

windows is all up to date

i have uninstalled my GPU drivers with DDU and re-installed all new drivers

i have deleted the rolling cache

any help would be grateful,

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up Jon, however i have tried it many times both with and without the liveries added unfortunately the end result was still the same CTD this is leading me to believe that the liveries are not the issue  or as you stated possibly fixed.

i also had a read of Bert's  post all ( 40 replies ) at the time

i found a comment mentioning that after downloading the Orbx airports and adding them to your library after installing you dont touch them again even though that the community folder is empty,

i originally put the files into my community folder ( drag and drop ) i believe this was the cause of my issue as so far its not crashed

i removed everything from my community folder uninstalled the Orbx airports restarted my pc and then downloaded the Orbx airports again so far so good

On 1/11/2021 at 12:12 AM, Craig F said:

sorry its took a while in getting back to this post.

So I have put another 20hrs aprox on the sim 

So far no CTD I think I found my issue ( touch wood )

Always useful to explain what the issue was for someone searching!?  

On 1/12/2021 at 8:21 PM, sidfadc said:

Always useful to explain what the issue was for someone searching!?  

if you check my post from 3rd Jan it says what i found to be my issues, my last reply on this was to confirm i had put extra hours in to the sim with no CTD 

Thanks for the heads up Jon, however i have tried it many times both with and without the liveries added unfortunately the end result was still the same CTD this is leading me to believe that the liveries are not the issue  or as you stated possibly fixed.

i also had a read of Bert's  post all ( 40 replies ) at the time

i found a comment mentioning that after downloading the Orbx airports and adding them to your library after installing you dont touch them again even though that the community folder is empty,

i originally put the files into my community folder ( drag and drop ) i believe this was the cause of my issue as so far its not crashed

i removed everything from my community folder uninstalled the Orbx airports restarted my pc and then downloaded the Orbx airports again so far so good

hope it can be of help to someone thanks

Archived