ESSA Flashing squares of Dynamic lighting

Hey!

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

In the screenshot attached it all looks as intended though, is it possible to maybe take some more screens of the issue?

If you mean the foggy light effect around the lamps it is how we designed it and not a flaw. I can check what files you would need to disable if you prefer that effect to be removed.

Cheers

marcus

Hello Marcus,

I can replicate this and to help out, here are two videos.

This one above is with Clear Skies and EA off.

The one below is Clear Skies and EA on.

I do use Chaseplane, it could be connected, though the effect is still there with it disabled, it does not flicker.

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, Ryan Perry said:

Hey 

@Marcus Nyberg

Was wondering if this fix is available?

Thanks!

Hey sorry Ryan,

We had some issues in testing (not related to this particular issue though), so it got held up and I apologize but haven't had time to address what is needed for that patch to to run through.

But for the particular issue you are having you should be able to just add the files I attached and it should be corrected.

Instructions:

1. Set statics enabled in the ESSA config tool,

2. Add the three files attached in this post to your installation path, should be something like Orbx\p3dv5\ESSA Stockholm Arlanda Airport\Orbx\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_AA_ESSA\Scenery

3. Replace when asked

4. You can now disable statics again if you like

Let me know if it didn't solve your issue, and sorry once again, stressful times at the moment,

A patch will come for this as well, but need to finish off some other things prior.

Cheers,

Marcus

ESSA_ADEP4_SL_ORBX_P3D_NoStatics.off ESSA_ADEP4_SL_ORBX_P3D_Statics.bgl ESSA_LIB_Main.bgl

Archived