Installation error....

Maddox

Hello,

I'm getting this error twice now, this file is over 120+ gigs I'm trying to install True Earth Northern California... and this error comes up.... I do have other addon sceneries that come with ortho tiles? but I don't think that should be the issue it's really annoying. This is the second time I've tried to install this... I can't upload my log either, because it exceeds the max of 7.95MB. Can a dev please help resolve this issue....

3c579aeadc4a66fa14812b92e057e9de.png
https://gyazo.com/3c579aeadc4a66fa14812b92e057e9de

@Maddox If your SoCal is working then good, but looking at  the scenery_packs you attached initially it is totally incorrectly layered. 

I am willing to check it for you if you want as I can see it causing issues in the future if it is left like the copy you submitted.

Please attach the copy that you say is now making SoCal work OK.

I have adjusted the layering as it should be so when Oregon is installed place this scenery_packs in the Custom Scenery folder.

Basically relayered so that you have from top down sequencing:

1. All 3rd party airports

2. Global Airports.

3. All True Earth

4,All libraries

5.All meshes

If you are going to install any more TE addons then place them next in line to the last TE addon under Global Airports.

If you decide to get/install TE Washington. then place it above TE Oregon otherwise there may be a slight conflict at KMIA which sits on the border of the 2 regions.

scenery_packs.ini

Archived