LOWI Innsbruck ground textures missing after upgrading from Win7 to Win10

asjiopd

Hi there!

I've read quite a few topics on the following problem on the Orbx forums but I still haven't found a solution to fix it.

fcLpls3.jpg

Some ground textures are missing after I upgraded from Win7 to Win10 and after reading through this post...

... I also noticed some roofs are missing too.

I wanted to do what Nick describes in this post but I there was no "Orbx ObjectFlow 2" Folder within "Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons".

Object Flow is installed at C:\Users\my username\Orbx Library\p3dv4\Orbx Object Flow.

Next, I uninstalled Object Flow, launched P3D, closed P3D, installed Object Flow again, launchen P3D -> problem still present.

With Object Flow uninstalled, the textures are missing too.

I use LOWI's latest version v1.3.0 (ofc I uninstalled LOWI, deleted remaining files manually and reinstalled it again).

P3D, P3D Content, P3D Scenery are on v4.2.21.24048.

P3D Client is on v4.513.32097.

I've got two other Orbx airport sceneries, (LDDU and KPSP) and both are working just fine.

Libraries v19.7.8 installed into C:\Users\my username\Orbx Library\p3dv4\Orbx Libraries.

LOWI is on top of the scenery library:

uDZ2xJU.jpg

As you can see in this screenshot above, FTX_AA_KPSP (Priority 22) is defined as "Addon Scenery" (add-on.xml) and FTX_AA_LOWI is defined as "Scenery" (scenery.cfg). I moved LOWI to add-on.xml via Lorbi-SI's Addon Organizer for Prepar3D v1.46.b05 -> issue still present.

I tried "Extremely Dense" Scenery complexity in P3D options -> issue still present.

I've never had any problems with LOWI before on Windows 7 but I upgraded Windows to Win10 and since then I can't get Innsbruck to work properly again.

Take it easy folks, enjoy your holidays! :)
I don't expect a reply or solution within days :)

Hello,

anecdotal evidence seems to point to objectflow not working as it should if installed into

C:\Users\my username\Orbx Library\p3dv4\Orbx Object Flow.

Please create a new Orbx Central Library, anywhere you like, but not inside any of the folders created by an installation of Windows.

C:\Orbx Central Library would be ideal.

Uninstall objectflow and then reinstall it into your newly created Orbx Central Library.

Go to the Orbx Central Insertion Point page and set Airports and Regions to just below the lowest of your other developers' addons.

Leave open LC below Airports and Regions and then wait for the blue notification bar to turn green.

Then try again.

@Nick Cooperawesome, problem solved with your help! :)

I thought C:\Users\my username\Orbx library... isn't a folder created by an installation of windows but I was wrong :D

The Main Orbx Library is now at C:\Orbx Main Library on my PC and I installed Object Flow into this directory.

I left everything else where it was before as it now seems to work fine.

I also didn't know Orbx Central was making changes in the scenery library order., I just wondered why P3D sometimes doesn't keep the changes I made in the Addon Organizer but it's now in the order I wanted to have it for a long time :D

Thank you again for your kind and quick help Nick!
Really appreciate it!

Happy new year to you :)

1 hour ago, odaber said:

Problem is how to uninstall objectflow and then reinstall it into your newly created Orbx Central Library, when it automaticly is installed to C:\Users\my username\Orbx Library\p3dv4\Orbx Object Flow?

I had the same question as you :D

You just open Orbx Central, in the top right corner you hit Settings, then on the left you click "Libraries" and there you can change the location of your main library :)
In my case now C:\Orbx Main Library.

Best regards

My point is that it is impossible to innstall only Objectflow into a new folder as you mention. When I open Settings, I only get the opportunity to change the Main Library. I need to be explained in detail (photo) bit by bit how to do it, please.

Now open Orbx Central and click on the toothed wheel at the top right, this is the settings icon.

Then click on Libraries at the lower left hand side.

Then click on the green Create a new Library tab.

In the Library Name box, type any name of your choice.

In the Library Path box, click on the blue Change tab and navigate to C:\Orbx Main Library.

Click on Save

Now go to the Objectflow entry at the bottom of your "My Products" list, click on it and in the right

hand window, click on uninstall. Wait until it is finished.

Then click on install and when it asks where, select your new Library and install it.

Archived