Sydney bridge - cant fly down under!

There was only ONE purpose and reason why I purchased that Addon. I watched the vid "fly down under" (the bridge). THAT and ONLY THAT was what I wanted and expected. BUT the planecrashes even with the addon because I alledgedly collided with an object when I tried to fly under the bridge. This is unacceptable, ridiculous and unfortunately fits in the whole MSFS picture. But I thought Orbx could do better. I payed extra and got nothing. So thank You for nothing! :(

15 minutes ago, Steppenelch said:

There was only ONE purpose and reason why I purchased that Addon. I watched the vid "fly down under" (the bridge). THAT and ONLY THAT was what I wanted and expected. BUT the planecrashes even with the addon because I alledgedly collided with an object when I tried to fly under the bridge. This is unacceptable, ridiculous and unfortunately fits in the whole MSFS picture. But I thought Orbx could do better. I payed extra and got nothing. So thank You for nothing! :(

If you had done a forum search, you would have noticed, that there are already numerous posts here in the forums on this issue. 

And you had learned that the simple solution is just to disable crash dedection.

Archived