BUG REPORT | US Northern-California SD | PNG ERROR crashes XP11 !!!

ModsWanted

PNG Error in US Northern-California SD unfortunately crashes XP11. Reinstalled and verfied files via Orbx Central, no help.

Please check this urgent issue as it crashes the whole sim! :(

That's NOT what I paid for!

Sim version is: X-Plane 11.50r3 (build 115033 64-bit)

1:51:35.068 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: PING-FILE ERROR!
1:51:35.068 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: setjmp(png_ptr->jmpbuf
1:51:35.068 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_NoCal_TE_Custom/objects/san_francisco_tile_textures/TE_USA_RG_560_Mission_NRM.png
1:51:35.068 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: 
1:51:35.068 E/SYS: THREAD FATAL ASSERT: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../core/TEX/TEX_png.cpp:85
1:51:35.068 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: PNG error!
1:51:35.068 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: IDAT: CRC error
1:51:35.068 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_NoCal_TE_Custom/objects/san_francisco_tile_textures/TE_USA_RG_560_Mission_NRM.png
1:51:35.068 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: 
1:51:35.068 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../core/TEX/TEX_png.cpp:19
--=={This application has crashed!}==--
(Art controls are modified.)

scenery_packs.ini

This not a bug it is an installation problem. TE Northern California works fine so we need to look at what has happened during the installation process.

@Nick Cooper please move to the Support forum.

Please attach, not a photo copy, your Orbx Central log file available via Orbx Central/settings/help/open log as shown in the attached 1st pic:

In the meantime, to test the files I am asking you to temporarily rename your Custom Scenery folder to Custom Scenery.BAK and make a new one.

Check if you have Backup copies enabled in Orbx Central as per my 2nd attached pic. If so move it out of the current location and place it somewhere on the same disk. This is to make sure that when we run Verify Files it is not reading from the Backup copy which maybe corrupted.

Clear your Temp folder as also shown in the 2nd pic.

Drag the installed NoCal folders into the new folder along with Global Airports.

Now run the Verify Files again.

After the verify Files is completed, exit fully Orbx central and reboot PC.

Run XP and exit. Ensure that Global Airports is above TE NorCal files.

Try a flight in NorCal

I also attach a slightly rearranged scenery_packs.ini for you to place in the current Custom Scenery (which I want you to name to Custom Scenery.BAK) folder, not the new one.

scenery_packs.ini

893533406_OCLogfile.thumb.JPG.2a32cee351a39ff47f4e8fe0d54e1cd8.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.2eb793b04f820a02206cbdf40dc37c13.JPG

Archived