Unanswered Question regarding Iceland Demo for V5?

Back in August I made an enquiry about an issue I had concerning the addons and that I was having problems with the addons.cfg file as well. I resolved the issue, which all surrounded the Iceland Demo, which I came to understand that it suddenly slipped off from V5 compatibility. Something I had no idea had happened.

It was placed into V5 naturally with other addons that were made compatible with V5 when it first launched. It was only friends of mine remarked that I was using the Iceland Demo in V5 without issue and that it wasnt V5 compatible... I checked the website and strangely yes, it no longer is compatible with  V5 and not in my V5 account anymore in the central app....which is the only way I was able to get it into V5 when V5 first launched,..... I understand that the Iceland area can now be found in the LCEurope and Pacific Northwest products, although I am wondering why was this change made? It was a question I asked back in August and have not had a response from? 

Is this not possible to go back to the Iceland Demo or as Iceland as a separate product rather than be apart of an American package, I dont fancy loading USA when Im heading to Iceland from Europe, there is no need surely to load a region in America where I am not located in order to get Iceland..... Is there a reason why Iceland is like this for V5 please?  

Archived