Mountain Details Orbx Germany South

Fabiano

Is this supposed to be like this - raw mountains with no details, artificial and simple inside Germany South ? In the background you see Austria with Austria HD scenery, what a difference ! And what can I do with the blue area on the water you can see in the screenshot ?

Screenshot (897).png

Thanks Nick,

but does that mean, that south part of germany (covered by Orbx Germany South, additionally all Global-Orbx-products like Base Pack, Open LC Europe and Vectors) and more precise, the mountains on german border to austria can not be displayed in better quality because of the fact, as you mentioned, Orbx is landclass and austria hd is photo-scenery ? Can´t I put the germany south scenery on top of the austrian one e.g. to have better south german mountains, which is still germany and should not have anything to do with the austrian country ? Or are the mountains developed very simple in this area by Orbx and the quality is like it is on the screenshot and is not getting better ?

Thanks Stewart,

my question still is : germany (and the Orbx scenery South Germany) is germany - and austria is austria (with its scenery). So isn´t it possible to have the nice mountains for germany from Orbx and nice ones in austria from austria HD ?

Archived