CTD from EFHK at various parking spots?

I'm getting regular CTDs from EFHK in P3D V5.1 HF1 but usually only at GA parking spots (not all of them just some of them).  I checked the compatibility link here: https://orbxdirect.com/prepar3d-v5 and EFHK is on the list as compatible.

I did a quick search on this forum for "EFHK" and "Helsinki" but found only one hit that was related to SODE.  I'm running the latest SODE version 1.7.1.

I'm not seeing anything obvious in the ContentError log nor in the SceneryError log just the usual taxiway width errors.  Nothing in the OS Event Log for the CTD.  Other airports seem to be fine, ESSA, etc.  I do have performance problems at ESSA and EFHK with long pauses while rotating around 360 with these airports with high graphics settings, but nothing that exceeds VRAM.  

On approach to EFHK, the sim paused and trigged the "Loading Scenery" dialog and after about 1-2 mins waiting to get to 100% my flight resumed ... this hints at possible Scenery index corruption or something, but not really sure and so far have come up empty trying to resolve.

I've also tried uninstalling and installing, Sync sim, and a few other diagnostics tests but sadly results are the same, CTD.  

Since others are not reporting this problem, I seem to be the only one so it something with my configuration/setup ... any other possible suggestions on how I might go about diagnosing this issue with EFHK?

Cheers, Rob.

Archived