Orbx Thu Earth and Extended Visuals Machine

tgronich

I am trying to set up a new Xplane 11.50 (VUlcan) system running scenery only on a second computer with an Nvidia RTX2070 graphics card. I have Orbx loaded on this machine only.

When I run Xplane  without Orbx scenery the system works just fine. When I run Xplane from an area covered by Orbx, the scenery loads fine, then burps and the view

flips or shows only sky or shows only half o buildings floating above the airports.

Do I have to install the Orbx scenery onto the Master computer also? Is there something else I need to do to get this working properly?

Thanks

Tony Gronich

5f0c9f4f83354

I am afraid that the questions you are asking are way beyond my knowledge base as they are much more about hardware setup than whether an Orbx addon is working or not. I do know that you would need an additional copy of the addon as it it licensed only for use one PC so if you are needing to install it on both the master and secondary PC the licensing would be affected.

I will defer this to others who may be able to assist on the hardware technicalities, but also suggest that maybe you want to post your query also on the X-plane tech support forum:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/forum/2-technical-support-cubbys-corner/

Within Orbx we can ask @Ben McClintock if he can assist or if he knows someone in his tech group that could advise you or maybe @Nick Cooper has some advice.

Archived