Orca's to Tacoma Narrows (fs2020)

franck66

As we are confined in France I have a simple project, a virtual AirTrip usinf FS2020. I will share the first step as it start at KORS and finishes at Tacoma Narrows. I will share the others steps in California Where I will fly over others Orbx sceneries. I hope others if they are available during my daily trip.

Flight from Kors to Tacoma Narrows 

After many many hours on PNW on FSX and P3D it's real plaesure to use Orbx scenery on FS2020, I'm waiting now the others PNW scenaries

lapin-120.jpg

lapin-121.jpg

lapin-122.jpg

KBVS, nice default scenery but I'm sure it will be better with the Orbx scenery

lapin-123.jpg

Far away Mount Baker which culminates at 3286m and the Skagit River which flows towards Concrete Municipal and then towards Canada.

lapin-124.jpg

Arlington Municipal Airport KAWO

lapin-125.jpg

Pain Field, Boeing Field, the Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum home, I will hope visit this place during summer holiday 2020 but it was before Covid. It's strange to see some A380 on the field, may be ASOBO deserves to be educated on aeronautics

lapin-126.jpg

lapin-127.jpg

lapin-128.jpg

lapin-129.jpg

Far away Olympic National Park and Mont Olympus, what a landscape, FS2020 is amazing !! is close to the reality, as real pilot, using FS2020 is now a great pleasure, just install, add Orbx scenery and without tweak, fly, fly 

lapin-130.jpg

Heading south, on the left Mt Rainier appears, on the right Seattle and Tacoma International. I'm sarting to see many planes around me, no lag, everything is perfect

lapin-131.jpg

Flying over Seattle 

lapin-132.jpg

lapin-133.jpg

Heading west towards Tacoma Narrows

lapin-134.jpg

Tacoma Narrows Airport KTIW

lapin-135.jpg

lapin-136.jpg

lapin-137.jpg

lapin-138.jpg

lapin-139.jpg

Thanks Nick for your helps to understand how post screens

Enjoy

Thanks old Pilot, I'm 51 years old but a young real pilot with 130 hours of flight mainly with taildraggers (J3, Stearman en T6) and only two classics one in my flight log, Cessna Cardinal and T-28 and one amazing flight one years ago with my instructor with a T-Bird at Reno. My dream is now to fly above WA, this amazing landscape but in real

fc-01.jpg

fc-02.jpg

fc-03.jpg

fc-04.jpg

Archived