[LIEO] Static aircraft textures?

First of all, really like the new LIEO scenery! Had a great approach on runway 23! Also I am very happy with the static aircraft since MSFS has no real world liveries yet. But the textures look (sorry) horrible... 

- Textures look too metal (I can imagine they have been toned that way to suit the P3D platform, but in MSFS it does not look right)

- Textures are low resolution and looking a bit blurry

- Air Italy is defunct, maybe replace it with an other airliner (Neos)?

- Thomson is also outdated, can you replace it with the new TUI UK colors?

Thanks for listening!

8 minutes ago, Er!k said:

First of all, really like the new LIEO scenery! Had a great approach on runway 23! Also I am very happy with the static aircraft since MSFS has no real world liveries yet. But the textures look (sorry) horrible... 

- Textures look too metal (I can imagine they have been toned that way to suit the P3D platform, but in MSFS it does not look right)

- Textures are low resolution and looking a bit blurry

- Air Italy is defunct, maybe replace it with an other airliner (Neos)?

- Thomson is also outdated, can you replace it with the new TUI UK colors?

Thanks for listening!

Hi,

are you sure you are using the correct texture resolution setting? I don't understand where are blurry sorry. May you post a screen? 

regards

Hi,

Ill look what i can do to replace the liveries in a future patch. These static airplanes comes from the p3d version i have only improved them by adding pbr.

Please may you check if the sim is using the max texture resolution? Looks like your textures are a little bit too blurry than it should be.

regards

Archived