KORS and Anacortes not showing

GrizzlyAir

The following screenshots of "Anacortes" and "KORS" gives you an indication of how both those airports should look.

I can only assume that some of your files for "True Earth US Washington HD" or "Anacortes" or "Orcas Island" Airports are either missing, unconverted or corrupted and thus causing problems.

I've run out of further suggestions. Maybe when Jon comes on later he may be able to help you further.

X-Plane 2020-11-04 18-19-32.jpg

X-Plane 2020-11-04 18-17-37 original.jpg

We have a coupe of tests to do to see if there is something wrong with the Anacortes and Kors addons your end.

First I need your to uninstall both the airports using Orbx Central.

Then clear your Temp folder and any Backup copy you have of those 2 airports. The Settings pic you posted in your first post shows where to and how to do that

Reboot your PC.

Download and reinstall new copies of both airports.

After the new installation rename your Custom Scenery folder to Custom Scenery.BAK

Make a new folder called Custom Scenery.

Open the .BAK folder and make shortcuts for Global Airports, TE Washington Custom/Overlay and Orthos plus OrbxLibs

Drag those shortcuts into the new Custom Scenery folder.

NO other addons to be included please.

Run XP and exit.

Open the Custom Scenery folder and make sure that the newly created scenery_packs.ini is layered like this

Anacortes

Orcas

Global Airports

TE Washington Custom

TE Washington Overlay

TE Washington Orthos

OrbxLibs.

Save.

Run XP with a flight from Orcas.

Report back.

Capture.thumb.JPG.486bb20e9ba44d47844a9825b6357d4d.JPG

18 hours ago, Sentry11 said:

The following screenshots of "Anacortes" and "KORS" gives you an indication of how both those airports should look.

I can only assume that some of your files for "True Earth US Washington HD" or "Anacortes" or "Orcas Island" Airports are either missing, unconverted or corrupted and thus causing problems.

I've run out of further suggestions. Maybe when Jon comes on later he may be able to help you further.

X-Plane 2020-11-04 18-19-32.jpg

X-Plane 2020-11-04 18-17-37 original.jpg

Yeah, I know how it should work.  It was working fine until I installed Washington HD

Archived